In the wake of the tragedy ...

When I wrote the "How I Got Involved" essay last week, I had no idea that tragedy would strike in Haiti. Since the day I learned about the earthquake I have been trying to figure out how to help. Fortunately, there are many organizations – even in our school that have already started collecting money and much needed supplies for the disaster area. Please, keep your eyes open and check back on the blog soon as I will be posting updates on what is happening in our school and how you can get involved. You have probably noticed a Haitian flag above. By clicking on it you will be taken to Edgar’s (our international chapter president) website and donate some money for the cause.
In the wake of the current events, read on and learn how easy it is to get involved in helping others and collect rewards along the way. Peace to everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morality?

Art and Propaganda

How has technology affected conversation arts, journaling, and formal letter writing and why does it matter?