PTK member’s Benefits

by Bilal Hassan
The Alpha Theta Phi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa is an International Honor Society at LaGuardia Community College. Becoming a member of the prestigious society of the Alpha Phi Theta Kappa is not just an incredible step, but also a great honor for me. It is the society of high academic achievers of college students. The purpose of the society is to promote the awareness among the members and students about Scholarship, Leadership, and Fellowship opportunities.
The society of Phi Theta Kappa is not only organized to benefit members but also the students of the respective colleges. Being an active participant and volunteering for the society would allow me to explore more opportunities of scholarship in different Colleges and Universities in the United States of America and including many other countries that provide a generous scholarships to the members of the society. The Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society will definitely guarantee my access to all benefits that will recognize my academic accomplishments, and will provide me with the competitive edge that will help me to ensure my success in future.

I anticipate that the society will improve my interpersonal skills while working with peers and other fellows. This society inspire its members and students to be motivated and outstanding in every part of life. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” (Zig Ziglar, positivity blog). Hence, the Phi Theta Kappa Honor society does its best to organize students by improving their leadership skills, and that’s why I want to be a part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morality?

Art and Propaganda

How has technology affected conversation arts, journaling, and formal letter writing and why does it matter?